- Cap : lupoid vs molosoid
- Regiunea craniană : Forma craniului - Fruntea - Silonul frontal - Stopul
- Gât - Regiunea facială : Trufa - Botul - Buzele - Dentiția - Obrajii - Ochii - Urechile
- Corp : Linia superioară - Greabăn - Spatele - Șale - Crupa - Pieptul - Linia inferioară
- Coada : Proporții importante
- Membre anterioare : Umeri : Coate : Antebrat : Metacarpiene : Labe anterioare
- Membre posterioare : Coapsa : Gamba : Jaret : Metatars : Labe posterioare
- Piele - Roba : Păr : Culoare
Set on relatively high, bushy, with abundant coat.
At rest, it is carried low, straight or slightly sabre-like, reaching to the hock.
When the dog is alert or in action, tail is carried upwards and can be even higher than the top line but never lying on nor curled over the back.
It has an important role because it helps to maintain the balance in walking and running, especially at sudden changes of direction.
It has an important role for the beauty of the samples, also it has a role in communication, by its position and movement the dog shows its needs, its feelings (fear, joy, attention).
Cutting of tail is forbidden.
At rest carried low, straight
At rest carried low, slightly sabre-like
In action: when the dog is alert, tail is carried upwards sabre-like, and it can be higher than the top line.
1) carried upwards, sabre-like
2) sabre-like, exceeding the top line level
At rest: hook shape
At rest: ring shape
In action tail carried on the back
In action tail rolled on the back